Submitted by connie
1. I am terrified of balloons. Love them in theory, but when I see them in person I am in dread fear of them popping.
2. I make a killer red velvet cupcake that actually tastes like chocolate. Cream cheese frosting, of course. Anything else is sacrilege.
3. I studied classical piano under the same teacher for 11 years, but was dropped from tennis class for being an uncoordinated menace.
4. If I could do anything other than practice law, I would own and operate a neighborhood bakery and cafe called Lady Lamalot. Okay, maybe the name could use some work.
5. My Netflix queue is an ode to my favorites: Masterpiece Theater, Joss Whedon and Quentin Tarantino.
6. My childhood idol was Sherlock Holmes, master of deduction. Despite my best efforts, I have never come close to his genius.
7. I adore dogs, though I don't have one myself. Attending the Westminster dog show is at the top of my bucket list. Don't judge. Me, that is.
8. I hate surprises so much that I always read the end of books before the beginnings.
9. My secret talent is doing impressions. I'm building my repertoire of characters and may one day even muster the courage for an open mic night...maybe.