Submitted by Janet
1. In addition to writing at Ms. JD, I write at my personal blog, This Confetti Life. I believe the meaning of life can be found in confetti. Some of the Ms. JD Board Members disagree with my philosophy, to which I respond by sending them confetti.
2. I spent a summer interning at The White House where I wrapped the President’s presents. I did some other things, too, but mainly I wrapped little gold boxes in shiny gold wrapping paper, tied with shiny gold ribbon, and stickered with shiny gold Presidential seals.
3. I studied the History of Art and Architecture at the University of California, Santa Barbara. If I wasn’t a lawyer, I’d want to be a museum curator.
4. Prior to attending law school, I was a high school photography teacher. We had a huge darkroom and developed black and white film and prints the old fashioned way: with developer, stop bath, and fixer.
5. I live in San Luis Obispo, California, the happiest city in America (really!). It's also pretty gorgeous: