15 Things You Didn’t Know About Ms.JD Board Member Raychelle Tasher
By Raychelle Tasher • August 17, 2015
1. My favorite sport is basketball and my favorite player is Kevin Durant. He’s from my homestate of Maryland. I grew up in Silver Spring, Maryland but moved to Coral Springs, Florida my junior year of High School.
2. My favorite color is purple.
3. My favorite pizza is thin crust peperoni and pinapple. Yum!
4. I’m a member of Delta Sigma Theta Sorority, Inc. I crossed at Florida &M University in Tallahassee, FL, Spring 2007. I am the #17 out of 56 women.
5. I'm obsessed with all things beauty. I love makeup and perfume. I'm currently loving Lancome Teint Idole Ultra foundation, Bobbi Brown Black Ink Gel Liner, Lancome Hypnose Drama Mascara, Lancome lip gloss and MAC Raizin blush. That's my go-to look. My favorite perfume is Tom Ford Velvet Orchid. I also love Chanel No. 19.
6.My favorite movie is White Chicks. I love comedy. I've been to over a dozen comedy shows.
7. My favorite TV show of all time is Martin.
8. My favorite Ms. JD program is the Ms. JD Fellowship.
9. I’m a first generation American. I am of Trinidadian and Guyanese (South American) descent. I lived in Trinidad for about 6 years before moving to the United States with my family. Speaking of firsts, I am also the first person in my family to attend college and professional school. I'm extremely proud of that.
10. I’m a "Carnival" baby and I have won several Caribbean Carnival competitions starting at age 5.
11. I love to read. Right now I'm reading "The Surrender Experiment" by Michael Singer.
12. My favorite U.S. city is New Orleans, LA.
13. I enjoy public speaking and I am not afraid to speak in front of large crowds.
14. I live 10 minutes from the beach in sunny South Florida.
15. I am a Christian. My favorite scripture is Jeremiah 29:11.
Write a comment
Please login to comment
Liz Vaysman September 03, 2015
RAY!!! This is amazing, I actually didn’t know most of this… except for the beauty part and public speaking of course
claroche16 September 17, 2015
I miss number 14!
JaneRosales September 18, 2015
Jealous you live so close to the beach!