By Paula M Jones • May 17, 2020•Writers in Residence, Careers, Other Career Issues, Law School, Choosing a Career and Landing a Job, Issues, Mentoring and Networking
Editor's Note: Ms. JD 2020 Writer in Residence Paula Jones is offering a free webinar on Tuesday, May 19. Check out the details below!
Please join me for this complimentary webinar, enabling you to realize a client base with whom you truly love to work.
In this webinar, you'll:
· Learn how to network to find clients you love
· Learn what to listen for, to identify which clients will work best with you
· Figure out if your client values your services – within the first ten minutes of meeting
· Learn to heighten your sense of awareness about who you are attracting to your practice
· Gain clarity about what you value in a client relationship
· Get focused and targeted in attracting clients who are a good fit for you
Date and Time:
Tuesday, May 19, 2020 12:00 noon – 1:00 pm ET
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 972 8591 6150
One tap mobile
+13126266799,,97285916150#,,1#,579306# US (Chicago)
+16465588656,,97285916150#,,1#,579306# US (New York) #cle #attorneys #ethics #buildyourbusiness #networking
Approved for 1.0 CLE Ethics Credit for Pennsylvania attorneys (and may be accepted for CLE in your home state).