The Institute for Inclusion in the Legal Profession has issued a Call for Papers for next year's IILP Review on the State of Diversity and Inclusion in the Legal Profession! It is the most comprehensive compilation of data and information about diversity and inclusion as it pertains to lawyers and the legal profession. Click here for the Call for Papers.
And, if you are interested in attending one of this year's IILP Symposia on the State of Diversity and Inclusion in the Legal Profession, where attendees will receive a hard copy of the latest IILP Review, you can register online at www.TheIILP.com for any of the following:
- Chicago: Tuesday, December 3rd from 3:00 PM – 8:00 PM at Skadden Arps Slate Meagher & Flom LLP
- Dallas: Wednesday, October 23rd from 3:00 PM – 8:00 PM at AT&T
- Houston: Tuesday, October 22nd from 8:00 AM – 1:00 PM at Baker Botts LLP
- Los Angeles: Tuesday, October 8th from 3:00 PM – 8:00 PM at Sidley Austin LLP
- New York: Tuesday, November 19th from 3:00 PM – 8:00 PM at Jenner & Block LLP
- Seattle: Friday, October 25th from 8:00 AM – 1:00 PM at Davis Wright Tremaine LLP
- Washington, D.C.: Wednesday, November 13th from 3:00 PM – 8:00 PM at Baker & McKenzie
CLE credit has been secured or application for it has been made for each symposium.