By jessie kornberg • November 13, 2009•Mentoring and Networking
Continue the dialogue, expand your connections, get additional exposure to best practices, engage in thought-provoking, lively discussions and take home practical tools and resources to meet your organizational diversity goals and further your personal career growth. KAN-Do! Group Mentoring Events are available online for the following topics:
- Nuts & Bolts of Building an Effective Diversity Program
- Convergence Update: 2009 Best Practices
- Diversity Director and Managing Partner: Best Practices to Forge a Partnership
- Repositioning Your Skill Set
How do I join?
1. Click on the following link:
2. Select from the above named Group Mentoring Event(s) in which you would like to participate and click on the appropriate link (to learn how to register for all groups, please email email@example.com)
3. Click User Login/Register
4. If prompted, follow the system prompts to complete your profile.