By Ms. JD Editor • August 19, 2019•Ms. JD, Law School
Ms. JD is proud to announce this year’s outstanding class of 2019 Fellows! This year’s fellows are from schools from coast to coast and present a broad spectrum of experience and legal interests.
The 2019 Ms. JD Fellowship Winners are:
- Maia Bartee, University of North Texas at Dallas College of Law
- Aubre Dean, Syracuse University College of Law
- Idia Egonmwan, Howard University School of Law
- Cristina Gil, American University Washington College of Law
- Alana Glover, University of Baltimore School of Law
- Candace Goldman, Southern University Law Center
- Nina Neff, University of Wisconsin Law School
- Rima Sawhney, California Western School of Law
- Emilia Soliman, Stetson University College of Law
- Angelica Frink Walker, Florida A&M University College of Law
I encourage you to discover more about this year's motivated and diverse group of fellowship winners.
If you're interested, please follow this link to learn more about our fellowship program, which helps female law students across the country promote access to justice.