Duties will include:
- Copyright negotiations and compilation of a library of resource for women lawyers, including publications and studies on women in the law
- Data collection on statistics on women on law review
- Content development, including soliciting contributions from practicing attorneys and judges
- Conference planning for the 2011 Ms. JD conference
- Ms. JD is seeking responsible and self-motivated law students
- This internship requires 3 to 4 hours per week during the Spring 2009 semester
- The Ms. JD law clerk can work anywhere in the world as long as she will have uninterrupted internet access and a computer
- If interested, please email a cover letter, resume, and references to email@example.com, subject line INTERNSHIP.
- Applications will be accepted on a rolling basis, so apply today!