By jessie kornberg • October 23, 2009•Other Issues
In just 30 days, hundreds of Ms. JD readers, NWLSO chapter members, and women attorneys from around the country will gather on Northwestern Law School's downtown Chicago campus for Ms. JD's 3rd Annual Conference on Women in the Law: Avenues to Advancement.
We have an incredible slate of speakers and panelists including:
- Michele Mayes, VP & GC Allstate Insurance
- Andrea Zopp, VP & GC Exelon Corp.
- Cathy Lamobley, former GC Shell Oil Co.
- Sue Bettman, VP & GC R R Donnelley & Sons Co.
- Lee Miller, CEO DLA Piper
- Judge Joan Lefkow, Northern District of Illinois
- Corrine Wood, former Lt. Governor of Illinois
Registration is cheap and filling up fast! We only have 15 slots remaining for those students, clerks, and deferred associates interested in participating in Friday's Essential Skills for Women Lawyers: What You Need to Know to Achieve Success and Satisfaction in Your Career. Don't miss out!
If you're traveling from out of town, be sure to book your rooms at the Westin on Michigan Avenue before Wednesday, October 28, 2009. That's the last day to take advantage of Ms. JD's discount (roughly 40% off).