By Ms. JD Editor • March 27, 2020•Ms. JD
Ms. JD is thrilled to invite our readers and community members to participate in our Ms. JD Virtual Toolkit webinar series over the next few weeks!
Each Tuesday and Wednesday in April from 2 -3 PM ET we will explore a cutting edge topic. Planned speakers and topics include:
- April 2, 2020: Best Practices for Working Remotely, with Erica Peterson (Founder & CEO, Digital Project Masters)
- April 7, 2020: Financial Management in Times of Uncertainty, with Amy Irvine (CFP®, EA, MPAS®, CCFC)
- April 9, 2020: Cultivating Relationships from a Distance, with Monica Phillips (President, Spark Plug Labs)
- April 14, 2020: Bar Exam Preparation During a Pandemic, with Keriann Stout (Owner, Vinco Prep, LLC)
- April 16, 2020: Self-Care During Self-Quarantine, with Jeena Cho (Lawyer, Author, Mindfulness Instructor)
- April 21, 2020: Maximizing Opportunities, Maintaining Productivity & Exercising Good Judgment in Challenging Times, with Debbie Epstein Henry (Founder, DEH Consulting, Speaking, Writing; Executive Consultant, Axiom)
with other topics planned including Leveraging LinkedIn, Strategies for Virtual Networking Grit Mindset, and many more!
Interested? Click on the topic titles to register today!