By Anonymous • December 28, 2020•Issues, Mentoring and Networking
With hundreds and thousands of online shops and services, running an online business these days seems a little tricky and demanding. As such, a concrete business and marketing plan is crucial for startups or even old small business owners. Blogging, for instance, is an efficient and most recommended technique to elevate a brand’s presence on the world wide web. However, some entrepreneurs neglect this vital fact.
Change is the only constant thing in this world, says a proverb. But with SEO’s case, (Search Engine Optimisation) the saying is just another myth. The old yet effective marketing method is still as relevant as when it was first introduced two decades ago. A statistic curated by MarketingProfs revealed that SEO provides an 85% likelihood of driving website traffic compared to the pay-per-click (PPC) model.
Despite the facts, some marketers and entrepreneurs are still in doubt how ranking high in Google’s search results can aid in engaging and attracting potential customers, especially that 2018 has introduced fresh ideas and innovative strategies.
How Blog Articles Help Entrepreneurs
SEO-friendly blog articles drive various outcomes that are critical to an online business’s success and longevity. It is not only merely for informing a specific audience about the brand, but it offers technical advantages as well.
To better understand, here a few reasons why blogging and hiring an expert SEO Company can aid startups and small digital businesses.
Elevates Page’s SEO. When a site updates its contents regularly, it signals Google and other search engine algorithm telling that the source of the material is active, and they should keep an eye on the website. Furthermore, blogging on a regular basis is also another way to incorporate high-ranking keywords and to add new content to index. And both aids to elevate the page’s visibility on SERPS or Search Engine Results Pages.
Drives Website Traffic. The most recommended method to generate traffic is through content marketing. And for efficient and result-oriented content strategy, marketers always integrate SEO into it.
Consumers tend to search first about the product or service they are interested in before purchasing. As such, if a blog post is SEO-friendly, it then has a high chance of ranking and has high possibilities to show up in search engines results pages. In short, consumers are more likely to find and visit a page that is SEO-friendly.
Attracts & Converts Potential Customers. After generating traffic, frequent blogging plays a significant role in attracting and converting potential leads to buying customers as well. How? A blog article’s primary function is to inform, educate, and engage potential leads. And if a potential buyer is satisfied with the site’s content, he then will find it trustworthy and will likely become a customer.
Call-to-action at the end of every post is also another method to lead them further down the sales funnel. Free material like ebooks, whitepapers, webinars, and trials are commonly used.
It Helps in Authority Establishment. As was mentioned, a content’s main job is to inform, educate and engage potential buyers. As a result— whether the business is big or small— content’s power positively aids in authority establishment. Once consumers see that the website provides valuable and informational articles, they are more likely to visit the page every time they need information about a particular product or service. As such, it can significantly boost conversion rates.
Blogging Is Essential for Small Entrepreneurs
With the available information, tools, and resources available on the world web today, starting a digital business is quite easy. The only problem that many businesspeople might encounter is how to thrive and to compete with other brands, especially the established ones. That said, planning and having concrete marketing strategies such as SEO is essential for business longevity and success.
Why SEO Is Still Relevant?
Although Search Engine Optimisation is old, the results it drives is unquestionably profitable for businesses, online or not. It is especially true even with the constant change the new year brings. To understand better, here are some of the reasons why an elevated presence in search engines is still crucial:
1. Search Engine Results Shape People’s Decisions. A study about consumer behavior revealed that buyers tend to look for relevant information about the products, businesses, and services they are interested in before deciding whether to purchase or not. Apart from that, research conducted by Moz states that 15% of the millions of active US web users visit search engines at least one or more a day. Hence, the correlation between search engines and people’s decisions is high.
2. Searching Information Is Now Easier. Looking for information is now easier, thanks to smartphones and the internet. As such, buyers can now search for a product or a service anytime they want. A statistic showed that 50.3% of web-generated traffic is through mobile phones and will continue to skyrocket as technologies further enhance.
3. It Helps Elevate Other Digital Marketing Techniques. Digital marketing techniques, depending on the strategy, offer various outcomes. SEO, for instance, can stand alone and drive results. But when partnered with, say content marketing, it elevates the latter’s web performance. And when consumers find that the business provides relevant, informational, and compelling content, it builds credibility and loyalty. The same goes with other techniques like pay-per-click (PPC) and social media marketing.
4. SEO Is Still the Most Significant Method in Lead Generation. There are now several strategies to generate leads. However, statistics made by MarketingProfs states that, as of September 2017, 43% of web traffic was propelled by SEO’s power to rank high. Moreover, it reportedly has an 85% of chance to drive website traffic compared to other tactics such as pay-per-click scheme. That’s essentially the reason why we recommend a SEO Miami Company to help you out.
5. Organic Results Generates More Website Traffic. Google’s algorithm prioritizes high-quality content, thus ranking it higher than other web pages. For that reason, people easily set their trust in Google’s first-page result. Apart from that, a report from Bright Edge and Search Engine Journal said that 51% of web traffic is generated through organic research, while the rest came through social media, paid searches, and other online marketing tactics.
The Power of SEO Is Still In-demand
Although marketing demands shift constantly, the power of SEO to elevate one’s brand and online presence is as efficient as it was two decades ago. The truth is it is more relevant than ever now that Google’s algorithm prioritizes helpful and high-quality content. And while it can stand alone, pairing it with other techniques will help entrepreneurs find their place in the worldwide web. Thus, search ranking is still relevant and in-demand and will continue to aid marketers and businesspeople.
About the Author Kotton Grammer
Kotton Grammer is an internet entrepreneur known for founding Kotton Grammer Media in 2013 a Multi-Million Dollar Internet Advertising & Media Company that specializes in search engine optimization (SEO. He has also been featured or quoted in many publications including, Inc.com, Huffingtonpost.com & Forbes.com
His Agency is ranking #1 in Google for Chicago SEO, St. Louis SEO, New Orleans SEO, Memphis SEO, Orlando SEO, Miami SEO. Kotton has also sold over $40,000,000 in digital products through webinars. Instagram, LinkedIn