2:30 pm – 3:30 pm • Online
Join Ms. JD on Thursday, May 18th at 2:30 PM ET for a live stream with Grover E. Cleveland, as he shares the secrets to succeeding as a summer associate, including:
- How to make yourself stand out;
- How to seek and incorporate feedback so you keep getting better;
- Why you should attend those pesky networking events and tips for how to conduct yourself once there;
- How to bounce back if you make a mistake;
- Why you should treat the summer as one long interview;
- And so much more …
Grover is a Seattle lawyer, speaker and the author of the bestselling career advice book for new lawyers, Swimming Lessons for Baby Sharks: The Essential Guide to Thriving as a New Lawyer. He is known for his practical and solid young associate advice always laced with a little bit of humor. Grover is a former partner at Foster Pepper PLLC, one of the Northwest’s larger firms. His clients included the Seattle Seahawks and other entities owned by Microsoft co-founder, Paul Allen. He is a frequent presenter on new lawyer career success at law schools and firms nationwide. As an avid Ms. J.D. supporter, he offers readers the opportunity to submit questions on his Ms. J.D. Blog here. You can also find Grover on Twitter @Babysharklaw.
We will livestream on Ms. JD's YouTube channel!